Our client, a major Oil and Gas Services company is currently looking for a Branch Representative/Receptionist for their Fort St. John office. This is a temporary, full-time position with the possibility of becoming permanent. Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with an hour for lunch.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Courteously receive and screen in-bound calls, emails, and visitors
- Routine data entry (requires high attention to detail)
- Provide administrative support to office departments
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times
- Manage phone system and copies
- Coordinate couriers
- Other duties relevant to the position shall be assigned as required
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an office setting
- Excellent working knowledge of various computer programs including:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Database Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, professional, with a friendly disposition
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.