Execution of a project scope specifically required to address a business opportunity aimed to mitigate and de-risk internal and external impacts on the project and operational performance of the future asset. The initiative will be focused on de-risk potential production, regulatory, and reputation impacts in the early years of asset production.
Principle accountabilities will include:
- Verify and analyze schedules in cooperation with the clients Project Services department.
- Verify and analyze progress curves, manpower needs, and outlooks and address deviation against stage plans.
- Develop and monitor (leading and lagging) KPIs, prevent performance, issues, and identify issues early followed by driving for improvement internally and with contractors, and escalate where needed.
- Liaising with the client’s team across the project development workshops planning and assuring the availability of required resource
- Manage external budget for technical support by staff from Shell affiliates
- Proactively identify risks and manage them through Easyrisk.
- Ensure compliance with DCAF, PCAP, and DAM
- Proactively manage the project decision register ensuring that decisions affecting key project milestones are assessed and recorded with a record of high decision quality
- Ensure required assurance events are activated and planned at critical stage gates in delivery
- Drive activities and data accumulation leading to a decision review board conclusion regarding project execution strategy poste early engineering (FEED)
- Act as Contract Holder for key execution Contractors where applicable
- Actively embed the clients objective of Safest Project on Earth (both from the integrity and safety points of view)
- Actively embed the Flawless Project Delivery implementation program.
- Ensure comprehensive review of lessons learned as part of project delivery.
- Set up and lead regular meetings with the client and with Contractors to collect steer and report trends
- Reporting and communicating weekly & monthly status of the project
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.