Requisition Id: 23706
Department: Building Services – Calgary Area
Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for an Analyst, Building Services to join the team for a 12-month term. This position reports to the Supervisor, Building Services in the Human Resources Service Unit, (HSU).
Summary of Responsibilities
Pembina’s Building Services Team based in Calgary is searching for an Analyst, Building Services to join their dynamic team. Building Services is a trusted partner that creates value for Pembina by providing a safe and healthy workplace that facilitates a productive workforce. If you are a highly organized individual with exceptional customer service skills and experience this role may be for you.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Company paid parking assignments, allocation, and regular audits;
- Manage access control for multiple sites, including issuing access cards, and coordinating system upgrades;
- Conduct regular data audits;
- Coordinate Onboarding and Offboarding of employees and contractors’ workspaces;
- Manage floor plan data and personnel information within the Office Space Software system, including coordinating with vendor for system upgrades, training other team members to use the system;
- Manage all aspects of copy room stocking within Calgary head office, including reviewing stock levels, determining, and modifying from time-to-time the standard stock list, ordering supplies, and coordinating resources to ensure rooms are stocked;
- Support Pembina’s cross-functional COVID response team by providing excellent data – Access card reporting, workspace distancing confirmations, scenario planning and auditing system data feeds from multiple sources;
- Preparing and processing Invoices with coding through SAP/VIM;
- Coverage for Reception and Bistro roles as required;
- Other duties as required; and
- Participate in a diverse and Inclusive work environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional team member with a focus on exceptional customer service who is motivated by being part of a high functioning team. The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail. This individual must be flexible and adaptable to change, as you will be expected to cross train on a variety of tasks to provide relief coverage to the team.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum two years administrative experience;
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage, prioritize and multiple tasks simultaneously, with minimal supervision;
- A can-do attitude, eagerness to learn, willingness to support the team;
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint; and
- SAP MM/VIM module experience.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous social activities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2021), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2019), and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pembina.com.