Our client, a major oil and gas company is currently looking for a hardworking, self-motivated Camp Cook for their camp located near the Whitecourt area. This position requires the individual to have excellent time management, organization and communication skills, and have the ability to work under pressure. The position shift is 14 days on and 14 days off. You will be required to have reliable transportation and stay in camp for the duration of your shift. This role is estimated to start in mid April.
- Travel to and from camp for each shift will be required
- Daily provision of 3 hot meals and desserts based on approved menu selections by the Lead Operator.
- Baking will be made fresh daily.
- Weekly menu planning including variety and all food groups to be reviewed and approved by Operators on a mutually agreed to schedule.
- Weekly grocery list preparation.
- Ordering and occasionally picking up required groceries.
- Upkeep of kitchen. Kitchen must be kept clean at all times.
- Relevant experience – 3-5 years in lead camp cook role.
- Food Safe Certificate
- First Aid, H2S, WHMIS
- Valid driver’s licence (No GDL)
- Must be capable of heavy lifting and moving stock (up to 30 lbs)
- Must pass pre-hire drug and alcohol testing
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.