Cardinal Energy Ltd.
The Facilities and Pipeline Engineer works within a multi-disciplinary, asset-based, team environment. The role requires strong project management skills with the ability to efficiently execute capital programs and to optimize base facility & pipeline assets. The position is Calgary-office based and requires travel to various field locations throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and northern British Columbia. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the operations team, with excellent organizational and communications skills being necessary strengths.
· Oversee design, procurement, regulatory compliance, and construction activities for pipeline and facility projects, to ensure they are executed in a safe and cost-efficient manner.
· Provide AFE quality cost estimates, track project costs, invoice approvals, and cost control.
· Maintain effective communication with asset teams, internal/external stakeholders, field operations, construction team, and surface land.
· Provide engineering support to field operations including management of change (MOC) review and approval, design optimization and standardization
· Work with asset teams to provide capital program planning, design parameters, cost estimates, and optimize execution strategy
Essential Experience & Skills
7 or more years of experience related to facilities and pipeline construction, and operations
Strong leadership, collaborative, interpersonal and team building skills
Chemical/Mechanical engineering background
· Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Pandell, Petrosight and Accumap
· Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and well-organized, with good time-management skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a deadline driven environment
Engineering degree or technologist certification
APEGA/APEGS or ASET accreditation
Attributes & Characteristics
· Professional team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain partnerships
· Positive and engaging personality. Must be able to achieve collaborative buy in from field operations
· Flexible, yet influential and assertive when required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.