Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
CEMENT BULK OPERATOR – FORT ST. JOHN (FJT)
The Cement Bulk Operator is responsible for the safe operation of equipment on customer location, during travel and while in station.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Operate semi tractors and trailers in all conditions
- Participate in the investigation of incidents
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections and accurately fill out all required forms
- Attend pre-job safety meetings on location
- Inspect and properly configure all equipment
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Rig-out (disassemble) all equipment for travel
- Maintain units and auxiliary equipment
- Consult with supervisor and crew regarding any operational deficiencies
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s licence is required
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- $2,000 annual mental health coverage
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- UFA fuel discount
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Pay range: ($180.25/day + job bonuses* + $350.00/month Northern Living Allowance + Quarterly Safety Bonus) – ($230.36/day + job bonuses* + $350.00/month Northern Living Allowance + Quarterly Safety Bonus)
*Note that job bonuses make up the largest component of employee earnings. Please contact us for more information on our pay structure.
- 15 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.