Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s leading pressure pumping company; we prioritize our people, customers, innovation, and the environment. Trican offers more than just great jobs, we offer long term careers. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
Come try Trican and enjoy our industry leading compensation package, exceptional mental health supports, 100% employer paid benefits and RRSP matching programs from day one, employee bonus programs, company paid development and much more!
BULK PLANT OPERATOR – WHITECOURT (WCT)
The Bulk Plant Operator reports to the Base Manager and is responsible for the safe operation of equipment while in station, customer location, and during travel.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “Safe equipment and operations” is the priority in all activities
- Blend chemicals to customer specifications
- Operate a forklift in a safe and responsible manner while loading and unloading all products and containers.
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing shipments of products and containers
- Participate in the investigation of any incidents involving failure in compliance with polices and regulations
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and accurately fill out all required forms
- Establish and maintain effective communication with colleagues
- Assist in shop and yard as needed
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s licence is required
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills: driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- RRSP Matching Program
- $2,000 annual mental health coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- UFA fuel discount programs
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 10 days on/4 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.