TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
CEMENT OPERATOR – RED DEER (RDC)
In the role of Cement Operator, you will safely operate equipment while on customer location and during travel.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Drive truck mounted/ tractor trailer pumping equipment between locations safely and efficiently
- Learn to perform basic pre-job calculations including blending and mixing as well as volumetric and hydrostatic calculations
- Attend pre-job safety meetings on location
- Perform pre and post post-trip inspections and accurately complete corresponding driver log forms
- Assist in rig-up of treating iron, manifolds and recording equipment under qualified supervision
- Assist in rig-out of all equipment
- Maintain pumping units and auxiliary equipment
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s licence is required
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- Annual hockey tournament open to all Trican employees and their friends/family (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 15 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
Internal applicants should discuss with their supervisor or HR Business Partner first, and then send a resume and cover letter by May 18, 2021.
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.