TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
CEMENT TWIN OPERATOR – WHITECOURT (WCT)
The Cement Twin Operator is responsible for the safe operation of equipment during their shift.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Ensure adherence to Workplace Safety, Environmental, National Safety Code, Trican Well Service Ltd, government, as well as client policies and regulations
- Drive truck mounted pumping and bulk hauling equipment between locations safely and efficiently while under qualified supervision
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections by accurately completing corresponding driver log forms while remaining in accordance with Trican inspection procedures
- Keep unit binders up to date including all permits, government regulatory paperwork, iron inspections, and maintenance documentation
- Rig-up treating iron, manifolds and recording equipment
- Rig-out of all equipment for travel and conduct movement to following site
- Perform maintenance operations to pumping units and auxiliary equipment
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 1 licence required
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- Annual hockey tournament open to all Trican employees and their friends/family
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities (currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Schedule varies
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
Internal applicants should discuss with their supervisor or HR Business Partner first, and then send a resume and cover letter by September 23, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.