- Focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures;
- Ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget;
- Providing effective leadership and management of the business transformation change to support Material Requirements Planning (MRP) implementation;
- Developing plans, processes and procedures as required in support of program requirements;
- Supporting training plan development, identification of training requirements and roll out of training;
- Coordinating the scheduling, planning and conduct of assigned integration activities in support of program milestones;
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the CSC Program;
- Actively seek opportunities to influence partner, customer and internal stakeholders;
- Creating Training Needs Analysis and provide advice for business and system change;
- Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.