Vertex is currently accepting applications for multiple full-time, permanent Chemical Cleaning Operators in Lloydminster, Alberta. The successful candidate must be an experienced Chemical Cleaning Operator working in plant and field environment and must have all valid oilfield safety tickets.
- Valid Class 3 or 1 driver’s license with clean abstract
- Minimum 1 year experience and proficient in the operation of a chemical unit, vac truck, combo truck, water truck, pressure truck, semi vac.
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Responsible for operating and maintaining all Chemical Cleaning equipment
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, health and safety procedures, Department of Transportation and hazardous materials/waste requirements and regulations
- Perform maintenance on units to ensure cleanliness and efficient operation
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set timelines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports and time sheets
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- This position is based out of Lloydminster, Alberta.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.