- Support the development and implementation of the Civil Equipment Integrity Management program as part of an overall Managing Equipment Care strategy.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of the Civil Asset Register for all aspects of the client’s facilities and structures including the Material Offloading Facility. Civil assets include foundations (shallow and deep), primary and secondary structures, coatings and insulation, infrastructure (roads, bridges, utilities), and marine area structures.
- With the Civil Engineer, develop and manage a Civil Asset Care Plan for the site, with specific equipment care plans for targeted assets. The Civil Asset Care Plan will be a strategic, long-term civil asset management plan to manage and optimize maintenance spending related to the time-based degradation of civil and structural assets.
- Champion compliance to Global Performance Standard templates and relevant Reliability Strategy Libraries to use them as a reference for the development of inspection scope and strategies for HSSE critical equipment.
- Leverage leading-edge technology and digitalization opportunities in an ‘Asset of the Future’ environment.
- Provide deep technical expertise in the areas of Civil troubleshooting, and maintenance of facilities and structures, driving strong assurance and proactive problem-solving.
- Actively lead projects related to the management of civil assets including inspection, fabric maintenance, and repair.
- Maintain and manage the civil asset register within the Integrity Management System software to track and monitor all aspects of civil equipment maintenance and integrity management. This includes the use of risk-based inspection strategies as well as turnaround scope development and execution.
- Develop and execute on Corrective Action Inspection Requests (CAIRs) and other maintenance and repair strategies as required.
- Support the maintenance execution team for discipline-related activities such as lifting equipment and structural supports.
- Participate in technical review and updating of civil equipment design specifications and standards.
- Identify and prioritize civil asset care programs and develop capital and expense investment plans in consultation with the Civil Engineer.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to PEI team members on an ad-hoc basis where civil discipline knowledge is required.
- Participate in Causal Investigations as opportunities arise.
- Understand and adhere to regulatory requirements with respect to the regulated civil equipment.
- Participate in the Management of Change process for any proposed changes to civil equipment related to design, materials, loading, or use.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.