Vertex is currently accepting applications for Class 1 Drivers/Operators to join the MAD Oilfield Solutions team in Lac La Biche, Alberta.
Position Title: Class 1 Driver / Operator
Benefits: After successful completion of 3-month probation period
Position location: Work all over Northern Alberta
Camp: MAD Camp located in Lac La Biche / Customer Provided Camp
Shift Rotation: 24/16
Flights: After 3-months for out of province Team Members only
Living Accommodation: Camp – fully serviced with camp attendants and meals
- Class 1 License with a clean commercial abstract
- Minimum of 1 year oilfield experience
- Mandatory safety tickets required: CSTS 20, H2S Alive, First Aid, Fall Protection, Confined Space & CSO.
- Experience operating – Semi Vacs, Combo Units, Hydro Vacs, Body Vacs, Sour Seal, Tankers & Super b’s considered an asset
- Participate in the MAD safety program by ensuring all MAD and customer Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Attendance and participation in toolbox talk’s and safety meetings, FLRA’s, hazard assessment development, Pre trips, Post trips
- Willing to work as a team player with other MAD team members, contractors and Customers.
- Able to demonstrate competent Operation of MAD equipment.
- Drive equipment in a safe and professional manner obeying all traffic rules at all times.
- Working as a part of a team with our valued customers, fellow team members and supervision.
- This position will be based out of the MAD Camp located in Lac La Biche, Alberta.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided after a 3-month probation period.
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to Thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.