Vertex is currently accepting applications for Class 1 Drivers/Operators to join the MAD Oilfield Solutions team in Lac La Biche, Alberta.
Position Title: Class 1 Driver / Operator
Benefits: After successful completion of 3-month probation period
Position location: Work all over Northern Alberta
Camp: MAD Camp located in Lac La Biche / Customer Provided Camp
Shift Rotation: 24/16
Flights: After 3-months for out of province Team Members only
Living Accommodation: Camp – fully serviced with camp attendants and meals
- Class 1 License with a clean commercial abstract
- Minimum of 1 year oilfield experience
- Mandatory safety tickets required: CSTS 20, H2S Alive, First Aid, Fall Protection, Confined Space & CSO.
- Experience operating – Semi Vacs, Combo Units, Hydro Vacs, Body Vacs, Sour Seal, Tankers & Super b’s considered an asset
- Participate in the MAD safety program by ensuring all MAD and customer Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Attendance and participation in toolbox talk’s and safety meetings, FLRA’s, hazard assessment development, Pre trips, Post trips
- Willing to work as a team player with other MAD team members, contractors and Customers.
- Able to demonstrate competent Operation of MAD equipment.
- Drive equipment in a safe and professional manner obeying all traffic rules at all times.
- Working as a part of a team with our valued customers, fellow team members and supervision.
- This position will be based out of the MAD Camp located in Lac La Biche, Alberta.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided after a 3-month probation period.
When applying please indicate the following information on your application:
Job Requisition: 008-02
Job Title: Class 1 Drivers/Operators
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.