Our client, a major oil and gas service provider, is in need of full-time, Class 3 Truck Driver starting immediately in the Slave Lake area. Schedules will typically be within standard business hours, Monday – Friday, with weekends, and overtime as required. Driver’s will be delivering petroleum products, including fuel (gas and diesel) and propane, and will receive daily direction from dispatch. This is a seasonal position (Approx. 6 months) with the potential of becoming permanent.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
- Conduct minor maintenance tasks on commercial vehicles as needed
- Meeting TDG requirements for hauling petroleum products
- Safe delivery of petroleum products in line with company SWPs and CPPI standards
- Effective communication with staff and customers
- Promoting company image through excellent customer service
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract (no more than 6 demerits)
- Experience hauling fuel and propane will be given preference
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong understanding of log book recording and regulatory compliance
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and perform basic vehicle repairs
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.