Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
CLASS 5 DRIVER/OPERATOR – RED DEER (RDC)
Trican has a huge opportunity for entry-level Operators in Fracturing, Coiled Tubing and Cementing who want to get their foot in the door in the industry. Trican will assist Class 3 & 5 Driver/Operators to train as Class 1 Drivers. Operators are responsible for the safe operation of equipment during the hours of their shift.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Operate various large duty trucks over outdoor terrain and through all weather conditions
- Attend pre-job safety meeting on location
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and accurately fill out all required forms
- Perform rig-in and rig out of all equipment for travel
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Establish and maintain effective communication with colleagues
- Consult with supervisor and crew regarding any operational deficiencies
- Assist in all required equipment maintenance
- Ensure job quality, safety requirements, and standard procedures coincide with Trican company standards, government legislation, and customer requirements
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence is required
- Pressure pumping experience is preferred
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically demanding, heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- Access to Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program
- UFA fuel discount
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 15 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.