Clearview Resources Ltd
Clearview Resources Ltd. is a private Calgary-based junior oil and natural gas company focused on light oil development and exploration in Western Canada. The company is guided by a strong management team with a proven track record of delivering organic growth; growth through acquisition and optimization; and implementing new technology in resource plays and enhanced recovery.
We are currently looking to fill the Field Contract Operator position in Drayton Valley AB area.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
· Well, pipeline and battery operations.
· Start-up and shut down of all well site equipment.
· Help organize and schedule regular maintenance.
· Assist in scheduling and coordinate shutdowns and turnarounds as necessary. Minimize length of turnarounds and coordinate timing.
· Communicate with Foreman and Calgary Office of any potential optimization opportunities or deficiencies.
· Investigate and explore ways to reduce operating costs.
· Report any unusual or critical operating conditions on well facilities.
· Ensure standard operating procedures are developed and followed by all personnel
· Follow all regulatory compliance guidelines.
· Perform minor mechanical repair and maintenance
· Keep all operational areas in safe, orderly and compliant conditions.
· Ensure charts, truck tickets, third party reception reports all balance in Prodman.
· Perform all duties in a safe and conscience manner.
· Minimum 5 years of oil & gas operating experience in conventional oil fields
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
· All applicable safety tickets (H2S,TDG, etc.)
· Position requires applicant to be based out of Drayton Valley AB and surrounding area, 8 days on 6 days off 10hr shifts
· Compensation is $70/hr plus fuel surcharge
Pleasfe forward your resume to email@example.com . Only those selected for an Interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.