We’re hiring a Clinical Project Manager for our client, a Pharmaceutical company based in Montreal. This is a permanent opportunity offering great benefits for an experienced individual.
You will have oversight of entire projects as well as responsibility for detailed execution. This role is not for just anyone – you’ll need at least 5 years of experience managing clinical trials for all phases.
You’ll have expert working knowledge of project management tools and concepts (e.g. management of resources, planning and budgeting, risk management, contingency planning, analysis and reporting, and written and verbal communication).
- Design and review protocols (Case Report Forms and Informed Consent Forms, as well as other study-specific documentation, clinical study summary reports and supporting documentation for INDs and NDAs/CTDs)
- Recruitment of clinical investigators and in the planning of Investigator meetings (including negotiation of investigator study budgets and study grant payments)
- Conduct Good Clinical Practices (GCP) audits at investigative sites and vendors, assess CROs and other clinical research subcontractors such as central laboratories
- Establish and manage project timelines and critical path activities including clinical trial budgets
- Prepare management reports and assist in implementation of corrective action plans
- Work with clinical and other internal departments to identify and resolve challenges
- Establish and nurture positive relations with clinical sites and team (internal/external) personnel
This role is predominantly based in the main office, in a great location in Montreal. There is some travel (up to 20% of the time).
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.