Since 2008, Colter Energy has been a leading provider of production testing equipment and services. Our head office is based in Okotoks, Alberta with field operations throughout western Canada and the United States. Our premier service supports all aspects of the upstream oil and gas industry with a primary focus on efficiency and safety. We specialize in all well types, from high pressure critical sour wells, to lower pressure sweet wells, by providing the right equipment and personnel during stimulation flow back, production testing, work over and completion operations. We are strong believers that our greatest asset is our people, and that is the reason our company is so successful today.
*We are currently searching for full time Production Testers (Gas Well Testers) in our Grande Prairie and Red Deer locations.* These positions are field based, involving approximately 20 days a month travelling to work sites throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and Northern British Columbia to perform gas well testing duties. We offer competitive industry wages, an excellent benefit program and RRSP matching program.
· Field Assistants require no experience, but must be able to follow direction and be interested in learning.
· Field Supervisors must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience Well Testing.
· Required certifications; Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO training from Energy Safety Canada
· Supervisors will require a truck and full set of tools
· _Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screens are required for all Safety Sensitive Positions.
To apply for this job email your details to Resume@colterenergy.com.