A major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced 2nd Class Power Engineer / Commissioning Supervisor for their assets near Fort St John. The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience with commissioning and startup specific skills.
- Gas plant (Sweet or Sour)
- Propane Refrigeration
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Startup operations team.
- Preparing and reviewing procedures
- Competency signoffs to be ready to operate the unit
- Work with CSU team to startup the facility
- Operational and performance testing
- Training existing cpf1 team to be able to hand it over to them to operate after startup
- 2nd class ticket required due to size of fired heater in condensate recovery unit (no steam generation)
Other Requirements Include:
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only local candidates will be selected and contacted for an interview
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25+-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.