Requisition Id: 22676
Department: Government Relations Department
Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s External Affairs Service Unit is recruiting 12 Month Term position, Administrator, Community Investment. This position is reporting to the Manager, Government Affairs. The successful candidate will ensure the development and maintenance of strong relationships with government stakeholders in the core jurisdictions where Pembina operates to support Pembina’s operations and future growth.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Assist Employee Giving Program;
• Manage community investment payments and agreements;
• Work closely with regional community investment teams to support community investment payment processing;
• Support United Way Campaign in Calgary office and support field offices in United Way campaigns;
• Administration and management of business controls for all community investment transactions;
• Payment administration and tracking;
• Community investment budget(s) creation, administration, and stewardship;
• Internal and external grant database management (Benevity/Grantstream);
• Coordination and input of yearly external benchmarking process (LBG Canada);
• Stewardship of other reportable measurement outcomes (e.g. United Way);
• Liaise with external partners and community contacts on sponsorship and event coordination;
• Develop digital material to support and leverage community investment;
• Coordination and administration of internal committee meetings, including minutes and filing;
• Preparation of community investment receipts for the Tax Department;
• Report on community investment activities as required; and
• Management/Support of indigenous records of contact, including filing, entry, and reporting.
• 2 + years’ experience in administration/accounting;
• Strong administration background (experience in accounting systems and SAP competency is desirable);
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office;
• Understanding of community investment principles is an asset;
• Document management and thorough record-keeping;
• Exemplary internal/external customer service and communications skills;
• Problem solver and strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Collaborator with a positive attitude;
• Prioritization, time management and multitasking abilities;
• Self-motivated and willing to learn and develop; and
• Willingness to commit to a 12 month fixed term.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous social activities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2021), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2019), and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pembina.com.