The Completions Coordinator duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Having a thorough understanding of the project systems and how they relate to the scope of work for each Contactor and their respective milestones.
- Developing and facilitating routine planning and coordination meetings with his/her peers from multiple Contractors and respective members of the Construction Management Team, Turnover team, and Commissioning and Startup team to set priorities, arrange execution plans and communicate system skyline information
- Providing timely information to the Project Management Team with respect to progress / status, issues and constraints using KPI’s
- Routinely working with the Construction Superintendents & Coordinators, and the Turnover team for tracking, reviewing, and organizing Work to Go & Punchlist status from various contractors and championing the overall Completions execution philosophy for the project
- Ability to seek and ascertain field progress reports.
- Facilitating timely resolution of Completions & Turnover interface issues and concerns
- Anticipating arising issues to the project team, and addressing them with the Completions Manager
- Making visible the system completion milestones and forecasting Contractor completions walkdowns & coordinating the timing/scheduling with the Turnover team
- Develop effective relationships with the Contractor, the Construction Management Team, the Turnover team, the respective area Project Managers & Discipline Engineers, and the Commissioning & Startup leads.
- Participating in and actively leading project Responsible Care initiatives and expectations per the project Responsible Care Plan
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.