We are currently seeking an experienced Compressor Operator to be based out of our Grande Prairie locations. This position may require you to stay in camp and shift will vary. This vital role will support the Operations Solutions Business Unit, within RDBO’s dynamic and growing organization.
- Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
- Oil & Gas Industry experience would be considered an asset
- Experience as an Oil & Gas Operator is an asset
- Well Testing Operator with experience in rotating equipment is an asset
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and exceptional oral and written English
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Contract Operator with own truck and tools would be preferred
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quick and timely responses to a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple work activities and function within tight time schedules
- Exceptional external and internal customer service skills
- The ability to work independently with good judgement to seek support and guidance when appropriate
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams)
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.