- Act as a Configuration Management subject matter expert supporting the CSC engineering teams
- Provide technical expertise during requirements definition, design, integration, test, and production phases to ensure that fully compliant and certified systems are provided in accordance with requirements, governing standards, and sound engineering practice.
- Develop plans, processes and procedures as required in support of program requirements
- Coordinate with Combat Systems, Combat Support Systems, Mission Systems Integration, Platform Systems and Project Management teams
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams or Working Groups, as required, to provide Configuration Management support
- Define, measure and achieve technical and earned value targets for assigned activities
- Ensure all Subcontractor and ISI SE deliverables are compliant with the Statement of Work
- Provide accurate status reports on assigned activities to the management team
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal (Shipyard Production, CSC Program personnel) and external stakeholders (subcontractors and Canadian government representatives)
- Support Project Management and ISI initiatives as required for the CSC project to succeed.
- Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the Systems Engineering team
- Be a role model for professional behavior
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.