Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Tradesman in a Foreman position to join our Oilfield Construction team.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving solid people skills, demonstrated leadership skills, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
• Strong communication skills-written, and verbal
• Strong knowledge of engineered drawings and applicable construction trades
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams)
• Experience leading teams of multiple disciplines and trades
• Extensive experience in oilfield construction and maintenance
• Working knowledge of Industry Codes (ASME, CEC, etc.)
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Generate, read and understand process and pipe drawings
• Draft detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation
• Field measurement and verifications
• Job execution planning
• Responsible for productivity of the worksite and monitoring work progress and efficiency
• Supervise employees, subcontractor, and vendors to ensure quality control and project compliance
Conditions of employment include:
• Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
• Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
• Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
• Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.