- Reports to the Construction Superintendent.
- Responsible for HSE and overall site security.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient performance of all construction activities, in compliance with construction contracts, specifications, IFC drawings and for completion of all works within the budget and schedule constraints.
- Responsible for the coordination of day-to-day site activities, including coordinating with CMT, construction contractors and Operations.
- Attending construction progress meetings.
- Reporting construction progress on a regular basis and any issues / constraints that may impact construction activities, safety, construction costs and construction schedule.
- Reviews and makes final recommendations to the Project Manager for change requests and RFIs, and submits these requests to the Project Manager for review prior to giving site approval.
- Responsible for the inventory and management of free-issue material.
- Responsible for overseeing overall field quality control and H&S activities and for compliance with project / site Quality Control and H&S procedures.
- Responsible for attending and reviewing incident investigations, including HSE related violations.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.