- Work collaboratively with pension stakeholders and partners including plan consultants, actuaries, legal, auditors, and internal finance teams to ensure the plans are being administered in compliance with the plan text, applicable pension legislation, tax regulations and the Company’s policies.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Effectively handle and resolve complex questions and escalations on pension matters, and internal policy and practices.
- Participate and support internal and external pension audits as required.
- Oversee and support payroll, HRIS and vendors to ensure system, files and processes are up to date, and accurate to ensure data integrity. Resolve data / system issues as required.
- Oversee financial administration of the plans to ensure funding, invoicing and payments are accurate and compliant.
- Lead / manage / support annual pension projects as required such as annual DB pension enrolment.
- Responsible for annual compliance reporting (AIR, Form 21, etc.)
- Responsible for delivery of financial education program materials including updating internal employee communication, information sessions and modelling tools to promote and improve employee understanding and engagement of the plans.
- Coordinate the Management Pension Committee meetings, including preparing materials and pension reporting for the committee.
- Subject matter expert, responsible for internal training for team members, HR advisory and operations to provide employee support and ensure alignment of internal processes, practices, and standards.
- Participate in strategic plan reviews and implementing projects as required.
- Participate in the review and updates of internal processes, practices and standards with a continuous improvement perspective.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.