- Own, analyze and maintain the data for the identified commercial issues. Ensure collected information are retained in a structured manner and are up to date.
- Interface with the project and contract management groups to develop strategies to mitigate the identified issue. If mitigation is not possible, ensure Project readiness to manage the commercial issue through the claims management.
- Support contract management team in variations management by conducting entitlement assessments (cost and schedule) including escalation process if standard resolution of the variation is not possible.
- If commercial issue becomes a claim, lead the identified issue through the claims management process.
- Coordinate with the identified participants of the process under the guidance of the Project Claims Manager.
- Investigate claims through organizing chronological evidence through data extraction/analysis, and then presenting the assessment in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain several Project Logs related to the records management and reporting for the commercial issues and claims.
- Act as a Super User for the systems implemented on the Project to manage the information.
- Produce monthly Reports for internal use.
- Coordinate monthly Contract Performance Subcommittee.
- Collect, process, and collate the data for internal use.
- Participate in contract performance reviews.
- Ability to prioritize work with the internal stakeholders.
- Management of multiple interfaces and multiple tasks.
- Maintaining accurate and timely reporting.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.