DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Lead the sourcing, formation and execution of new contracts and manage contract variations compliant with the company’s Charter, Code of Conduct, Group Level Documents (GLDs), Functional Level Requirements (FLRs) and relevant statutory obligations.
- Take the lead in facilitating meetings with internal and external stakeholders to foster deeper relationships with all supply chain partners.
- Liaise with other teams within the company’s supply on collaborative tendering strategies that deliver spend aggregation benefits.
- Monitor performance of work under contract, at both project and portfolio levels, in line with contracted Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Lead and review the documentation and review/ approval process for the execution of variation/ amendment requests for contracts, to meet company guidelines.
- Review and respond to potential new vendors with suitable responses to business development enquiries.
- Issues RFx in alignment with sourcing/contracting strategy
- Escalate contractual issues to relevant stakeholders and coordinate the resolution process including the facilitation and resolution of issues arising from claims, invoicing and rebates.
- Makes business decisions when working with international stakeholders/ organizations based on an understanding of other countries’ norms and cultural nuances
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.