- Undertake sourcing, develop contracts prepare for execution of new contracts and manage contract variations compliant with the companies Charter, Code of Conduct, Group Level Documents (GLDs), Functional Level Requirements (FLRs) and relevant statutory obligations.
- Assist in facilitating meetings with internal and external stakeholders to sponsor deeper relationships with all supply chain partners.
- Liaise with other teams within the company’s supply on collaborative tendering strategies that deliver spend aggregation benefits.
- Prepare the documentation for the review/ approval process for the execution of variation/ amendment requests for contracts to company guidelines.
- Respond to potential new vendors with suitable responses to business development enquiries.
- Issues RFx in alignment with sourcing/contracting strategy
- Escalate contractual issues to relevant stakeholders and coordinate the resolution process including the facilitation and resolution of issues arising from claims, invoicing and rebates.
- Assist with making business decisions when working with international stakeholders/ organisations based on an understanding of other countries’ norms and cultural nuances
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.