A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Contract Oil Battery Operator for their busy remote location in the Swan Hills, AB area. Preference will be given to operators who live close to Swan Hills, although camp accommodations can be provided for the right candidate. This position is on an 7/7 schedule with 11 hour days. Start date ASAP. We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5-10 year’s oil operating experience
- Oil battery experience
- Preference to those who have worked with a sweet oil battery consisting of treater, oil/ water tanks, water injection pumps with ajax sales gas compressor
- High pressure, plunger lift experience preferred
- PVR Accounting system experience a must
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.