- Ensures compliance with Supply Chain Management policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate controls, processes and policies are in place for contract review, evaluation, negotiation, execution, and closeout.
- Liaise closely with the Supply Chain Management team, including other Contract Specialists, other Leads and Managers, Contractors, and functional support to ensure all aspects of the contract preparation, negotiation and execution are completed on time and in line with Supply Chain Management and philosophy.
- Collaborate with Legal/Insurance in the review of Terms and Conditions.
- Formulates, prepares, and executes Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs), and Request for Quotations (RFQs) and related processes.
- Manage supplier relationships under your control and direction.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.