Cor4 Oil Corp.
Cor4 Oil Corp. is a private oil and natural gas producer with ~4,500 boe/d of oil weighted producing assets focused in Southern Alberta. The Company has strong financial backing from a major Private Equity investor and is led by a management team that has a track record of creating shareholder value.
The Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Administrator, based in Cor4’s Brooks, AB office.
Reporting to the VP Operations and Production Foreman, the duties of the Field administrator include, but are not limited to:
· Provide administrative support to both internal and external working relationships including reception, answering/directing phone calls, office supply inventory, ordering, courier delivery and collection/distribution of mail, field office support and day to day office needs.
· Responsible for maintaining/building an organized file structure/file room for both electronic files and paper files.
· Responsible for data entry and maintenance of software programs- Itrak, PVR, Mountain West, Wellview, etc.
· Responsible for daily, monthly, weekly- production reports, compliance tracking (charts and tickets), invoicing and safety tracking.
· Assist in planning and organizing meetings and special events.
· Assist, support and communicate with both the field operations staff, Brooks office staff and Calgary office staff.
· Support, maintain or lead any other day to day projects or special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
· Strong administrative background
· Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to take on multiple tasks in a fast paced organization with a focus on creating shareholder value.
· Effective communication and relationship building skills complemented by a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
· Deadline driven, committed individual that strives for high quality results.
· Experience with any of the following programs is an asset: PVR, Wellview, Mountain West, Itrak, Visage, AP Nexus,
· Knowledge or background in AER directives is also considered an asset
Compensation for the role will consist of a competitive base salary, benefits, short term incentives (bonus) and long term incentives (stock options).
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only individuals being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cor4 Oil Corp.