- Budget management:
- budget development at each phase of the turnaround as per current standards and guidelines.
- manage cash flow and report actual vs. planned expenditures as per the established schedule (monthly, weekly, and daily during execution).
- assess all aspects of turnaround costs across the life of the turnaround, including actual, committed, and forecasted costs.
- Responsible for specific Turnaround event budgets and forecasting in support of the Event Manager
- Create and manage work orders and purchase orders for turnaround overheads
- Create and manage work orders and purchase orders for turnaround overheads.
- Effective management of invoices and timesheets to allow accurate forecasting.
- Manage a transparent process of allocation of appropriate turnaround costs to capital projects, as per existing guidelines.
- Act as a resource for time entry questions and provide guidance to the cost control support role
- Provide overall coordination for the client and contractor personnel to ensure timely and accurate reporting of labour costs.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.