• This CSR role will be focusing on either Coating, Welding, and Bending. Or a combination of the 3 specialties.
• Reports to Pipelines Team Lead
• Monitor progress of construction and verifies progress payment certificates
• Lead a multidiscipline team to ensure the pipeline project is constructed in a cost effective and efficient manner in accordance to the governing code, corporate specifications, best practices & regulatory requirements
• Monitor contractor’s compliance to HSE regulations to ensure consistency with Operational Integrity Management System elements
• Ensure all construction contractors, and other third parties construction activities are performed and meet contractual requirements and obligations while adhering to all applicable policies, procedures and safe work practices
• Ensure compliance to drawings, codes and ITPs
• Facilitates coordination between Contractors and CMT and other entities (C and SU/Operations/Drilling and Completions etc.)
• Participates in and supports System Completion process (Walk Downs, Inspections, Testing)
• Verifies and authorizes cost reimbursable activities of the Contractors for approved change requests
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.