Our client, a large oil and gas services company, has an opening for a Customer Experience Representative based in Burnaby or Victoria, BC. This is an 18 month term position and is responsible for answering a high volume of customer calls and processing orders for the Prince Edward Island Region. Process credit card payments through On Line Chase. Utilize advanced customer service skills to perform customer verifications, work through complaints and issues, and escalate to the proper department for assistance as needed. Provide sales techniques to customers to increase revenue. Ensure detailed records are kept of all conversations and transactions.
- Create new and manage existing customer accounts by recording and maintaining account information
- Increase revenue through inside sales initiatives
- Answer a high volume of customer calls to achieve a Call Service Level of 93% handling sales inquiries, installations, inspections and scheduling sales visits
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to promptly handle and process inquiries, orders and complaints
- Utilize Equifax Idecision obtain credit approval for residential accounts
- Perform customer verifications
- Process credit card pre-authorizations and sales accurately through Online Chase
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions through account comments
- Manage administration associated with customer accounts
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Previous experience in a customer call center would be considered an asset
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Good data entry / keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Interpersonal skills (internal/external)
- Communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking/prioritizing skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to be flexible
- Stress tolerance
- Participation in employee-driven charitable giving program.
- Performance-based Annual Incentive Plan, an annual bonus awarding your performance.
- A share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and 100% company matching.
- Flexible medical and dental packages, a Health Care Spending Account, along with a supportive Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- In-house learning and development opportunities, leadership training, international opportunities.
- An employee referral program – earn up to $2000 for your referral.
- A focus on healthy living through wellness initiatives and an annual fitness reimbursement program.
- Discount Programs and Educational Scholarship Programs for family members.
- A safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time.
- Our client is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. They strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. They will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.