Our client, a large oil and gas services company, is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Representative responsible for answering a high volume of customer calls and accurately process orders for the Prairies Region. Additionally, you will use your advanced customer service skills to perform customer verifications, work through complaints and issues and escalate to the proper department for assistance as needed. You provide sales techniques to customers to increase revenue and support the Prairies Region EBITDA, and ensure detailed records are kept of all conversations and transactions.
This is a full-time, seasonal position estimated to run until March or April 2022. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with an hour for lunch.
- Answer a high volume of customer calls while achieving a Call Service Level of 93%
- Create new and manage existing customer accounts by recording and maintaining account information
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and process inquiries, orders and complaints promptly and professionally
- Increase revenue through inside sales and participate in all Prairies Region inside sales contests
- Process credit card pre-authorizations and sales accurately through on line Chase
- Perform customer verifications
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions through account comments
- Manage administration associated with customer accounts.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a customer call center would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Good data entry / keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Interpersonal skills (internal/external)
- Communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking/prioritizing skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to be flexible
- High Stress tolerance
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.