- Acknowledge all orders (Canada and USA) and requests in a timely manor.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
- Responsible for coordinating all orders, inbound and outbound logistics management under your charge or designated area, effectively manage all required documentation, PO’s, BOL’s and COA’s as required.
- Ensue all communication is accurate, timely, and professional.
- Maintain relationships with all blend sites in your designated area, to effectively manage orders.
- Complete reports, weekly summaries of activities, and variances to management in a timely manor.
- Responsible for pricing/RFQ’s/etc new lanes and services as required.
- Quality management of package items, totes and drums, ensuring all loads have the correct paperwork and are labelled appropriately prior to shipping.
- Responsible for problem resolution with carriers and assist in conducting annual audits on performance and market placement.
- Other duties may include: Helping with loading and unloading trucks, warehouse housekeeping, inventory counts, new location set up, staff training as required
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.