- Support the Business Architect in the development of the IDE to meet the requirements of the ILS activities during all phases of the ship’s life-cycle that meet the relevant standards.
- Provide technical input to the IDE solution to meet the requirements of ‘Support the Design’ and “Design the Support’ ILS phases.
- Support the development of the IDE to provide an interface between the different stakeholders on the CSC project including Sub-contractors and contracted Vendors that captures all identified resources related to the provision of training, support equipment, and support facilities for all phases of the ship’s life-cycle to include the use of Vendor Furnished Information in support of equipment selection, supportability analysis, design efforts, and sustainment during the ship’s operational phase of the acquisition life-cycle.
- Establish and implement business-rules to ensure data-integrity between ILS databases and the IDE.
- Create tools and queries which consolidate and report ILS-IDE information.
- Integrate the Baseline Comparison System (BCS) with the IDE, to provide single-point update interface and a visual reporting Dashboard.
- Support the IDE solution that interacts with the Design toolsets and CSC ILS Supportability Team, including integration of the technical studies critical to ARM, RCM, maintenance and logistic support functions that influences the Design solution.
- Engage with the CSC ISI Supportability team to provide an IDE solution that supports Logistic Support Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, Life-Cycle Costing, Sparing Analysis, Maintenance Task Analysis to create the logistics and maintenance documentation to support end items through their entire life-cycle.
- Manage the IDE solution throughout the ship’s lifecycle, providing continual integration of ILS Support data between Design, Production, Support, In-Service and Canada.
- Identify and resolve ILS data integration gaps, duplication and conflicts between the different datasets.
- Support and update the IDE solution as relevant ILS actives develop due to improvements and technological advances.
- Developing plans, processes and procedures as required in support of program requirements
- Developing recommendations on support requests and drive continuous improvement strategies to customer problems and queries
- Establishing and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the CSC Program
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.