- Oversee ex vivo and in vivo research to generate datasets for nomination of lead candidates.
- Oversee workstreams to identify best patient populations for each program.
- Define mechanism of action, combination partners and biomarkers for each program.
- Manage external research projects with vendors and CROs.
- Collaborating closely with multi-disciplinary team members across the entire organization.
- Hands-on supervision, leadership, and mentoring of research associates and junior scientists.
- Establishing strong scientific excellence and fostering an open culture of challenging assumptions. open scientific exchange, and deep scientific rigor.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.