We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, and a member of the HR Leadership Team, the Director of HR Shared Services is responsible for the delivery of HR Information Systems, HR Services, HR Data, Analytics and Reporting, HR Governance and Labour Relations, and Learning Management System Governance and Services.
The successful candidate must be a strong and proven business leader with a transformational mindset and deep experience in process design, systems integration, outsourcing and automation as well a history of identifying and migrating work into a shared services environment for multi-disciplinary services.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of managers and professionals to deliver measurable business outcomes
- Define strategies to improve and transform HR processes and programs; in collaboration with IS, develop and execute an HR capability and technology roadmap that delivers upon client service expectations while also automating, streamlining and improving effectiveness of HR resources
- Drive the transformation of employee and manager online experience, through better administration, customer service, innovation, potential outsourcing, and automation
- Accountable for all HR policies, programs and practices, investigations, labour relations, compliance training and reporting
- Oversee all enterprise-wide HR data, analytics and reporting
- Ensure integration of HR Shared Services offerings and processes with center of excellence and client facing functions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required: commerce, information systems, human resources
- 15+ years professional experience with a minimum of 5 years in leadership
- Effective communicator, collaborator and coach
- Proven experience in process improvement and optimization
- Strategic thinker with ability to translate strategy into tangible action plans and hold people accountable for delivering against the plan
- Business and client-centered mindset
- Experience in information service delivery
- Experience leading successful process, systems and technology transformations
- Systems experience, including implementation and data migration; experience with SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and SAP may be an asset
- Strong analytics, data, systems and HR operations background a plus
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Apply to this posting by 06/24/2019 using reference code 58985. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Use a desktop or laptop computer to avoid system errors.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at TCEnergy.com and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* TC Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tcenergy.com.