- Develop, lead, and facilitate the development and deployment of operations manufacturing and engineering continuous improvement initiatives in support of the division’s goals and objectives
- Drive waste elimination, failure analysis, and root cause problem solving, focused on manufacturing and engineering excellence and sustainability
- Manage training and mentoring programs to promote the integration and use of continuous improvement methodologies and tools (e.g., Lean, value stream mapping, visual management, six-sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
- Support the development and implementation of initiatives to deliver sustainable improvement to the value streams, manufacturing strategies, cross-functional processes and standardized, uniform policies and procedures.
- Act as a change agent by communicating changes and improvements to employees and promoting a continuous improvement culture. Drive the change management necessary to implement effective OPEX programs
- Collaborate across Operations, R&D, Quality Assurance, Health and Safety, Finance and Human Resources to promote awareness of OpEx processes, tools, methodologies, etc.
- Other responsibilities as may be required
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.