Dispatcher / Coordinator
Roska DBO Inc. is seeking an experienced Dispatcher/Coordinator to be based out of our Grande Prairie locations. This vital role will support the Operations Solutions business unit within Roska’s dynamic and growing organization.
This position requires you to be local to the Grande Prairie Area or willing to relocate. Some travel is expected. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports Roska’s CORE Values.
- Lead daily tailgate meetings
- Schedule and deploy equipment and crews
- Ensuring personnel are aware of, and understand their responsibilities and duties in regards to company and client policies, standards and procedures, and government regulation.
- Ensuring that personnel are appropriately trained and are competent to perform their duties or are supervised by someone who is competent.
- Ensuring that personnel are aware of health hazards associated with exposure to harmful substances and procedures to mitigate the hazards.
- Ensuring that personnel adhere to all company and client policies, standards and procedures, and government regulation.
- Maintain daily communication and documentation with the Operations Solutions team regarding personnel, equipment & material needs for delivery to and from all locations
- Review and approve Task Hazard Assessments
- Ensure all daily time entry has been reviewed, and approved daily for processing
- Review Field Service Tickets to ensure they reflect the correct personnel, materials, and equipment that are deployed or returned
- Coordinate on-boarding of new hires
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work activities and function within tight time schedules
- The ability to work independently with good judgment to seek support and guidance when appropriate
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quick and timely responses to a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and listening skills
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry in construction or maintenance is considered an asset
- Proven track record of exceptional internal and external customer service
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License and clean driver’s abstract
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Legally entitled to work in Canada. (A copy of a valid work permit may be required.)
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.