Our client is looking to fill a full time Dispatcher position in their Taber, AB. office.
Position Summary: The Dispatcher is responsible for dispatching of fuel and/or propane deliveries to customers as well as providing customer service support on incoming customer lines.
- Communicate directly with drivers (and brokers if applicable) for the purpose of managing current and upcoming delivery demand.
- Prepare delivery ticket selections and manage day to day dispatching
- Produce and review various reports.
- Review accounts.
- Review and adjust customer account delivery parameters , as needed.
- Review weekend and overnight customer service inquiries with respect to delivery and take required action.
- Communicate to delivery team as required.
- Utilize systems and reports to manage delivery operation.
- Provide customer service support on incoming customer calls.
- Awareness of Liquid Fuels Handling Code and other codes pertaining to the safe delivery of petroleum.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum five years industry knowledge and experience required.
- Basic computer knowledge required (Microsoft office).
- Customer service experience required.
- Ability to work well under stress
- Professional driving / other fleet dispatching experience an asset.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.