EH&S Specialist with NCSO, CRSP or OH&S Certificate – Roska DBO Inc. – Grande Prairie, AB
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional work ethic, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Loss Control Coordinator, the successful team member will be responsible for administering Roska DBO’s existing safety program and related work. The Project will be for approximately 3 months to support construction of a temporary production facility with a work schedule of 21 days on 7 days off in the Fort Saskatchewan area. Camp accommodations provided.
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test. Adhere to the “Zero Tolerance” expectation of the oil and gas industry for the length of employment.
- Class 5 Drivers License, with acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, WHMIS, TDG.
- Industrial/oilfield construction experience is required, specifically being familiar with (welding, bolt-up, rigging and hoisting).
- Quality assurance experience an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities also include:
- Ensure that the principles of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Management System are met including HSE policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Be competent in incident reporting and completing incident investigations.
- Participate in facility inspections and worker job observations.
- Assist in Emergency Response preparedness development.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Monitor, track and evaluate HSE statistics.
- Assist with safety orientation of new employees and contractors on site.
- Attention to detail with Organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate strongly through email/phone/text is very important.
- Must be assertive and able to work with many different personalities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.