Our customer, a major oil and gas producer, is looking for an E&I Coordinator to fill a 6 month contract position in their facility in Ft. McMurray. The successful candidate will assist with turnaround activities, then be transitioned to ongoing projects. Ideally, the successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in the E&I field. This is a fly in/out position on a 7/7 or 8/6 schedule with camp provided.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations
- Liases with on site contractors and trades
- Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
- Journeyperson certication preferred
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations
- Recommends solutions to complex problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have strong computer and communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be willing to undergo drug and alcohol screening as well as background checks.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.