Our customer, a major oil and gas producer, is looking for a E&I Planner with 7+ years’ experience in the maintenance planning field. This position will ultimately be based out of Calgary, however the successful candidate will be required travel to site during projects.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities
- Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities
- Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel
- Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
- Typically, 7+ years of experience. Senior level
- Provides more technical support than administrative support
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations
- Recommends solutions to complex problems
- Performs major accountabilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- H2S Awareness training
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be willing to undergo drug and alcohol screening as well as background checks.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.