Our client, a power generation company, is looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician to join their team. Their facility is located 20km north of Grande Cache and recently transitioned off coal to natural gas. The position entails the regular maintenance and repair of this facility and will run on a 4/3 schedule with 10 hours days. Candidates local to Grande Cache or the Grande Prairie area are encouraged to apply.
Additional requirements include:
- Must have journeyman dual tickets – Electrician and Instrumentation
- Previous experience with maintenance/troubleshooting electrical and instrumentation equipment within a large industrial setting
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
Post tags: E&I, E/I
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.