Electrical Engineer (P.Eng)
Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer (P.Eng) to join our team.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation and competitive benefit and compensation package.
This position is based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- Single Line Drawings
- DCS/PLC/RTU/SIS hardware and software design
- Loop drawings
- Electrical Power Distribution systems design
- Control panel layout and design
- Interfacing with Clients
- Site visits as required by project
- P.Eng with APEGA in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering degree
- Strong Communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of latest CEC
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
- Must possess a clear criminal record and background check
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.