Electrical Foreman POSITION SUMMARY Strike’s electrical foreman possess the full range of knowledge required to install, connect, test, and maintain electrical systems. Preference will be given to those who have experience in the energy sector, are willing to work out of town, and are safety focused CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Live by the Values of the company
- Install, alter, repair, maintain various electrical systems and related equipment
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Plan and layout work fronts
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, to ensure compliance with codes
- Lead a crew of up to 10 workers
- Possess a valid certificate of qualification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority
- Valid Driver’s License
- Industrial / energy sector experience an asset.
- Willing to work out of town
- Must pass pre-employment alcohol and drug test
Why work for Strike: Based in Western Canada with a head office in Calgary, Alberta, we provide energy and industrial construction and maintenance services across the largest geographical area in Canada. At Strike we continuously demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity, and initiative. This has been shown through the recognition of being named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and then later recognized at Platinum Level for Canada’s Best Managed Companies distinction since 2018. Our team is comprised of loyal, supportive, and forward-thinking industry professionals. We foster a stable, safe, and community-minded environment where you can embrace professional development and maximize your upward mobility. At Strike we also reward our own people for their continuous commitment, energy, enthusiasm, and results. Our culture at Strike is highly important to us, which is why we make many efforts to support those employed at Strike. Strike’s main value is that every employee gets home safe. We are a safety focused company that allows our employees to work efficiently with the safest equipment and procedures. At Strike, we have created a community that supports the importance of physical and mental health. As we value the importance of treating others as we wish to be treated, Strike has a welcoming and inclusive team. Strike Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Join our fast-growing company with a small business feel.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.