POSITION SUMMARY The Bonnyville Electrical & Instrumentation location is seeking a qualified Electrician to join the team as Management Trainee. This individual would be a part of an exciting professional growth opportunity.
The Management Trainee program allows us to build our key personnel with a structured approach, giving the individuals the proper training, tools, and techniques to become leaders within the organization. Management Trainees receive “hands on” experience, mentorship, and technical training. Technical training includes exposure to project management, cost control, scheduling, safety management, quality management, estimating and proposal delivery, financial, administration and business development. Graduates of this leadership program provide Strike with a core group of highly qualified candidates for management positions.. POSITION LOCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Position will be based out of Bonnyville however training will occur on various remote job sites and offices throughout Western Canada.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a certified Red Seal Journeyman Electrician and/ or experienced working in an electrical supervisory capacity.
- Driven to succeed and be part of a safe and supportive culture.
- Live by the Values of the company.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Developed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Capable of participating in and facilitating group meetings
- Exemplary professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous record-keeping skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal direction
- Possesses an eye for detail
- Proactively seeks and accomplishes tasks that lead to a safe, efficient, and productive work environment
Who we are Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations across Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture. At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe. Why work for us Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.